Monday, December 5, 2011

Last yarn of the season

 Cinnamon toast

 Green Apple

 Glacier

Raspberry Swirl


It's been quite a journey
I can't thank you enough for all who has supported me in this past year.
The lovely comments, encouragement and purchases
has truly been amazing.

For the past year I don't think there has been 1 day where I have not been involved with fiber in some way- either dyeing, carding spinning etc.
And now it is time to take a much needed break to spend time with my family during the holidays.

I wish you the happiest of holidays,
peace on earth
and may you and your loved ones have a blessed season.

Ciao
Camilla
xo

1 comment:

  1. Camilla, Have a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy your family. Miss hearing from you on a regular basis but am happy to see that you still have your hands in the fiber! Peace! jane

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanx for stopping by. I love to hear what you have to say!